The NBI® Young Child Indicator helps you understand the thinking preferences of children between 4 and 8 years old. Discovering your Child’s thinking preferences gives valuable insight into their behaviour, communication and decision making
Discovering the thinking preferences of your child or children that you teach will help you:
- Help your child develop coping and life skills.
- Help you understand your child’s thinking preferences
- Help you discover why your children may differ from each other even though they have been brought up the same way.
- Help you design the right environment for your child, (which may differ to other children).
- Help your child develop their strengths and talents and apply true wholemind thinking
- Develop your skills as a wholemind parent or teacher.
- Combine this instrument with your own Parenting Profile or Adult Profile
Type of Profile: 2 Side Stand alone
Investment: R450 including one hour coaching session. R200 just for the report
Ages: 4 to 9 years
And Wholemind Coaching is so much more than just that…