Do You Know How to Use The Instruments of Influence?
Why not take some time out from doing the same old thing and join Miles and Tereeza to discover how you can use the principles of persuasion and influence and get more people to say YES!
Learn the Instruments of influence and more importantly be coached through how to apply them in YOUR setting so that you receive the most useful and profitable return on your time with your clients and prospects.
What Do We Mean By “Instruments of Influence”?
Contrary to common belief , when people make decisions about buying your product or dealing with you in business they DON’T take into account all of the vital and relevant information features and benefits.
Many business and purchasing decisions are made irrationally and as a result of mental shortcuts which have been hardwired into our brains from birth.
Learn all about how you can apply these to help your clients make decisions as well as how you are being influenced every day by other influence professionals.
The alternative is that at some level people make decisions that are not rational and that “features advantages and benefits” may not be the be all and end all to making a business decision.
Welcome to the some of the answers to how a brain overwhelmed by information creates crafty shortcuts, most of which lie under conscious awareness.
More About The Instruments of Influence Program
This program will empower participants to use demonstrate, explain, give an understanding of the instruments of influence and how they can positively impact on their sales targets.
A two-day communications, influence, sales and negotiation workshop based on the latest Influence Techniques from NLP, neuroscience, and neuro-marketing.
Become more influential, improve your communication style and become a better negotiator. The worlds of NLP, social psychology, and neuro-marketing are constantly being updated with research on communications, influence and the science of being more persuasive.
Learn some of the top tips and sales models whilst gaining a practical insight into your own communication style in this interactive and entertaining workshop.
Workshop Outcomes of The Instruments of Influence
- Receive a free Neethling Brain Profile worth R1090
- Discover how you can use 12 principles of persuasion and influence and get more people to say YES!
- Apply the instruments in YOUR job in multiple ways, so that you receive the most useful and profitable return on your time with your clients and prospects.
- Discover the basics idea behind key stimuli and how most buying decisions are made below the conscious awareness, on autopilot and within a few seconds of meeting you.
- Participants will be able to develop trust and deepen relationships with their customers by employing the principles of reciprocity in their client interaction.
- Apply the principle of commitment and consistently when crafting a presentation to create many small YES sets.
- Understand the concept of scarcity as the brain sees it and apply this in situations where you client can’t quite make up their mind.
- Become familiar with the concept of the “familiarity bias” and other rapport and trust building principles. Develop a plan for engineering all of your customer interactions around these ideas.
- Appreciate the power of social proof and find out how to leverage it for maximum sales returns.
- Evaluate the simplicity and understandability of your
- Presentation. Are you turning clients away because they don’t understand your benefits?
- Integrate at least 5 more “Nudge” principles and “heuristics” into your daily interactions.
Influence and Sales Workshop Topics also include
- Neethling brain profile results and feedback
- Brain profiles and different thinking styles
- The NLP communications model
- A crash course in interpersonal neurobiology
- The Wholemind sales model
- Getting your head in the right place
- Preframing of common objections
- Needs analysis including conscious and unconscious needs
- The B.J. Fogg model of behavioural change
- Roger Dooley’s Persuasion Slide
- Listening skills and attuned empathy
- NLP preferred representational systems
- “Hypnotic” language patterns
- The NLP negotiation Model
- The Perceptual Positions
- The human needs
- Language skills
- The 9 instruments of influence
- Selling to the caveman’s brain
- Tricks of the mind and heuristics
- Give and Take and Take some more
- Consistency and cognitive dissonance
- Scarcity and urgency
- Rapport, likability, and similarity
- Authority, experts, and reputation
- Social Proof
(Adapted from Robert Cialdini 6 Weapons of Influence)
Cialdini, Robert B. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. New York: Collins, 2007.
Wiseman, R., 59 Seconds: Think A Little, Change A Lot, Macmillan, London, 2009
Dooley, Roger, and Inc ebrary. Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Customers With Neuromarketing. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2012.
Eyal, Nir. Hooked. Portfolio, 2013